Search and apply for vacancies
Thank you for your interest in employment at Wimmera Health Care Group.
All recruitment is provided via an external website - eRecruit, which allows you to search and receive job alerts for current vacancies by a particular area of interest or you can view a list of all current vacancies. To apply for a position or receive job alerts you will need to register. Please click on the link below.
If you believe that you can meet the challenge of working in an organisation that values quality care above all else, then you are invited to apply for any position for which you are suitably qualified. Wimmera Health Care Group offers far more than security of tenure to its staff and employees.
WHCG is dedicated to providing its staff with:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
The Wimmera Health Care Group is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments are based on merit, without regard to race, gender, religious belief or any other factor not related to the pursuit of excellence in patient care. Choosing to become part of the Wimmera Health Care Group demands that applicants are also committed to:
- Superior customer service
- Ongoing professional development
- Familiarity with world's best practice standards
- Maintaining the cohesion of multi-disciplinary teams
- Respect and loyalty to all staff and clients
Application Form - Re-credentialing - Change of Scope of Practice for GPs and Specialists
For staff email access click here